Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Waiting For The Sun To Shine




Now that Christmas is behind us, can we just go ahead and have spring? What happened to "Global Warming"? I'm tired of being cold and these unexpected snows are no longer a delightful surprise. El Ni no has got to go.


This week I read a great book that gave me nightmares. It's called The Lovely Bones and it's going to be a movie. It's written from the perspective of a young girl who was murdered in the 70's. She is watching her family deal with her death while trying to catch the man who killed her. I highly recommend it.


We saw the new Sherlock Holmes movie yesterday and I loved it. The plot was great the actors were wonderful and I even loved the costumes, scenery and sound track.


So, as you can see, I have found something to do with my time while longing for sunshine.


2 comments:

  1. Buddy Holly never looked that good!!

    Love Ya Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, doesn't dad look like Danny in that picture?

    ReplyDelete

Followers





white punks