Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Seasons Change


My backyard is covered in gold and brown leaves and the Rangers have played their last game of the season. It must be Autumn.

A good friend of mine talks a lot about seasons, as in the seasons of our lives. You know, when we were young girls we were in Spring, then as young wives and mothers it was Summer. Now it is Autumn. This is supposed to be the best part of our lives. Our children are grown and some ladies I know even have grandchildren. Our homes are paid for and we actually have a little savings. It's all about freedom now, or that's what they say. Let's see how it goes.

I can't help but wonder, is it the Autumn of our lives because, like the leaves on the trees, gravity has taken over and everything is going south? Or maybe because we are shedding brain cells like the trees shed their leaves in the fall. At any rate I won't have to face it alone. Ive got good friends like Estee Lauder and Mary Kay to help me, as I go kicking and screaming into Winter.

Enjoy these burnt orange and gold days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers





white punks