Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

 OK, so I've dealt with my depression and I will try not to bring anyone down, from here on. Or at least until I get the blues again. Which will probably be a couple of days from now.
 That reminds me. Jon took me to see Buddy Guy and Johnny Lang In Dallas this weekend. I can not find the words to express just how talented these guys are. I was completely blown away by Johnny Lang, and then, Buddy Guy played and I was, well, slain! He is 75 years old and has more energy on stage than anyone I have ever seen, And what a phenomenal talent. Like I said, there are no words, but Guitar God comes to mind.
 Johnny Lang is so.....I don't know. What is it, girls, about a handsome young man and an electric guitar? I only know, here at fifty blah blah years old, the feeling never goes away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers





white punks