Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Zombie Apocalypse

 For the second time, the construction crew that is ruining my morning drive, has cut a fiber optic cable, practically paralyzing this city, and certainly making a simple work day an unending Hell. This present day "run on the bank" makes the '29 stock market crash look like a day at the beach. People loose their minds over out of service ATMs and believe it is their right to scream obscenities at 19 year old part time tellers. These 19 year old part timers are like my kids. I may get put out with them, but you had better leave them alone.
  Although I love the sound of a phone not ringing, I also feel cut off from society. I don't know what to do if  I can't check my email forty times a day, and though I don't spend much time on Facebook, I like knowing it's there.
  It frightens me to see the glazed look in every ones eyes. The children walking around with limp thumbs,unable to text, and being forced to actually speak, is alarming.
 How can this road crew, these cruel careless bastards, expect us to survive without our technology. We are Human Beings... sort of, and we will not stand for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers





white punks