Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 6, 2011

What Ever Happened to That Patridge Girl

 My high school reunion was this weekend and though I am exhausted, it was a wonderful time and I wouldn't have missed it for the world. I'm not exactly thrilled with the pictures posted on facebook so far, but hey, that's what I get for waiting until the week before the reunion to get serious about losing forty pounds.
 Sometimes you build something up in your head, only to be disappointed when the actual event occurs. Well that didn't happen this time. It was great to see everyone and I can hardly wait five years to see them all again.
 My class consist of doctors, nurses, lawyers, and a former NFL player among many other professions. A former classmate was one of the first female graduates from Annapolis  and the first woman to serve on board a destroyer. That's impressive. Why, you may ask, did I not aspire to such lofty goals? Well, I don't know. We were all smoking the same weed, so I guess it was just me.
 I can say I accomplished a few things. I raised three great kids and really, all I ever wanted to be, was someones wife and mother. As far as a career, I just kind of stumbled into banking. Banking is like the Mafia. Once you're in, you can never get out.
 Anyway, it was great fun being with everyone, and I miss them all already.

  

2 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me? I saw the pictures and you look amazing. Just as lovely as ever, my sweet! So sorry that I missed all the fun, but I have been lurking in the pages of facebook so now that it's over, what am I gonna do with my time?

    Sounds like everyone had the same sentiment...big fun was had by all, no fights broke out (bummer!) (kidding!) so what more can you ask for, right? All your hard work paid off.

    And as for your accomplishments? Please! There's no more important role in life than being a parent, so give yourself credit where credit is due. I know I do, even if all of my kids have 4 legs and a tail. (you should see my husband.)(kidding, again! :)

    Oh, yeah, I saw John's picture, too; please pass on that I'd recognize that face anywhere...you both look mahvelous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers





white punks