Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thursday

I had dinner with Tracy tonight. Little Mexico and margaritas. It was nice, I don't know why we don't do it more often.
I have the strangest relationship with Tracy. She kind of grew up in my back yard. I was friends with her father in our old singles group at Calvary back in the 70's. Then became friends with her mom after they were married. I didn't know for a long time that they both were teachers at my high school while I was actually in high school. Tracy was very good friends with my daughter, Sarah when they were little girls. When she was at our house she and my son, Eric fought constantly. When they were in high school, Tracy and Eric became close friends and hung out all the time. Sarah and Eric both have moved to Austin and now Tracy hangs out with me. It may not be much fun for her, but I do enjoy her company, and I love her little family.
I miss my kids so much and it's nice to spend time with people I know love them too. It's especially nice to talk to those who were so close to Lauren. She was the kind of person that, well, you had to be there.
By the way, I have a new great niece. Congratulations, Callie. I will be posting Easter bonnet pictures of you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers





white punks