Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Random Observations

 I was watching Fox & Friends this morning and noticed something peculiar. All the women, even the guest, had unusually prominent cheek bones. The only rational explanation is, the make up artist has found a way to accentuate cheek bones and was practicing on every female on the show.
 For those unfamiliar with Fox & Friends, let me say, this is a morning news show, about like The Today Show, except they interview far fewer liberals. Fox News is a very good news network, but they will never be taken seriously until they fire all the pageant make up artist. No one wants to see Miss Rhode Island, discussing poverty and crack babies at 6:00 o'clock in the morning.

  Driving to work the other morning, I passed one beautiful house and lovely, manicured lawn, right after another. Then suddenly, there it was. I couldn't really tell much about the house itself, with all the cars parked on the lawn. But, it had foil in the windows and very little paint. There was a child's wadding pool, filled with murky water, and a pitiful old dog was drinking from it. Posted on the trunk of an old dead tree, was a sign. NO TRESPASSING! Everything about this house said, stay away. I hardly think a no trespassing sign was necessary.

 If you're a Texas Rangers fan, have you noticed some of the players and all of the bull pen are growing beards? Around this time, every season, they do something for "good luck". Baseball players are notoriously superstitious. I am only superstitious about baseball, and after losing a one to one extra inning game on Friday night and getting shut out today, I think I'll send them a package of disposable razors. I'm just sayin'...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers





white punks