Total Pageviews

Friday, May 4, 2012

Dot, Not Feather

  OK, so the Rangers had another tough night. Is it possible they aren't as good as I think they are?
 Actually, I blame the announcers, Tom and that new guy. Every game, they start bragging on one of the players and I think, OK, you just jinxed him, and I'm right. They did it to Holland last week and tonight it was Colby Lewis. They went on and on about how Colby has not lost a game or given up a home run this year, so, well you can guess what happened. I'm not normally superstitious, but this is baseball, and you don't want to tempt the baseball Gods, or fate, or whatever it is. I suppose it could be, that it's early in the season and Washington is just fooling around with the line up to see what will work best. But, what will work best is, he should pull a pitcher as soon as the commentators start listing all their achievements.

 Did anyone else notice in the first inning, Johnny Damon looked almost clean shaven? But, by the sixth he looked like a caveman.

 When I look at the Indian's logo, I have to wonder, how is it not offensive? I mean the little red face with the feather, that's awful. And, it's not an Indian. It's a Native American. They should be wearing turbins.
 It's gonna be a long season.......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers





white punks