Total Pageviews

Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Dr Seuss

        Red Fish, Blue Fish, here's a birthday Wish Fish.
        Oh what a time we had with those Rhymes.
        You made our childhood sweet.
        We had a laugh with that Cat In The Hat,
         Green Eggs and Ham and Sam I Am,
         To Think I Saw It On Mulberry Street.
         You're a hundred and eight, so let's cut the cake.
         We Loved you so Dear, dear Dr. Seuss.
          So, give him a cheer! happy B. Day to Yoose!
          
          Well, I never claimed to be a poet,
           and this awkward verse surely will show it.
           I should stop now, yes I know it,
           if I keep going, I'm sure to blow it.

           But there is much more to be said.
           Like Horton heard a Who, and hatched an egg.
           Hop On Pop, and Put Me In the Zoo
           There's a Wocket In My Pocket
           And The Foot Book too!
           The Lorax loves trees,
            Christmas the Grinch stole!
            And you, Seuss could see,
            Oh The Places We Will Go!


   
   

Followers

About Me

My photo

A wife, mother, and spoiler of small dogs, I grew up in a small West Texas town, with my eyes full of sand, and my heart full of joy.


white punks