Total Pageviews

Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Dr Seuss

        Red Fish, Blue Fish, here's a birthday Wish Fish.
        Oh what a time we had with those Rhymes.
        You made our childhood sweet.
        We had a laugh with that Cat In The Hat,
         Green Eggs and Ham and Sam I Am,
         To Think I Saw It On Mulberry Street.
         You're a hundred and eight, so let's cut the cake.
         We Loved you so Dear, dear Dr. Seuss.
          So, give him a cheer! happy B. Day to Yoose!
          
          Well, I never claimed to be a poet,
           and this awkward verse surely will show it.
           I should stop now, yes I know it,
           if I keep going, I'm sure to blow it.

           But there is much more to be said.
           Like Horton heard a Who, and hatched an egg.
           Hop On Pop, and Put Me In the Zoo
           There's a Wocket In My Pocket
           And The Foot Book too!
           The Lorax loves trees,
            Christmas the Grinch stole!
            And you, Seuss could see,
            Oh The Places We Will Go!


   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers





white punks