Total Pageviews

Monday, October 17, 2011

Baseball, Politics and Religion

 OK, so I guess it's time to address some of the unkind remarks I made in my last post.
  I was wrong about Ron Washington and I will never doubt him again. He, after all, has brought my Rangers to their second straight World Series and will win the pennant this year. He is a wise and lovable old guy, and I respect his decisions totally. Even if it means letting that bum C J pitch again. Also, I'd like to say, New Mexicans do wear socks with their sandals and keep old appliances in their yards. However, this is not to say, they cannot raise a decent pitcher now and again. Stranger things have happened.
 As long as I am hurling insults and hurting feelings while speaking the truth, I might as well talk a little politics and religion.
 I refuse to let the media force me into choosing Romney over Obama. I don't like Romney. He is a professional politician and a ......Mormon. There I said it, the dreaded M word. I don't care how you spin it, the Mormon church is a cult. You can put a bow tie on it and call it an Osmond, but it's still a cult. I'm going with Herman Cain.
  Well I've got a lot going on right now. I'll be watching the world series and eating my tums. also, I have my High School reunion coming up. My best friend from high school, who I have not seen in years, is coming and she is going to stay with me. We will drive Jon crazy, I'm sure, but it will be fun. This is that one friend everyone has, that knows more about you than anyone else in the world, including your momma. If I ever ran for office, she could destroy me. But she wouldn't, not unless I ran as a Democrat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers





white punks