Total Pageviews

Monday, April 25, 2011

You Snooze, You Loose

This morning, as I hit the snooze button, I thought to myself, "how does this benefit me?" The snooze button doesn't give one enough time to adequately "snooze", but just the right amount of time to be running late all day. Then I began to wonder how the person who created the snooze button ever got around to doing it.
Have you ever wondered how things came to be? For instance, who decided women should shave their legs and arch their eyebrows? And it makes since that we should wear shoes to protect our feet, but who's big idea was it to stick 3 inch spiked heels on them? Whoever it was, I'm guessing he was a close friend of Satan or a podiatrist.
I'm not much for grand schemes and I'm the biggest procrastinator around. If I ever think of something to invent I wait too long then eventually see it on TV for 19.95 plus shipping. A few years ago I had an idea for disposable diapers in colors and prints. Again, I waited too long. Had it been up to me to discover the New World, my family would still be in Europe.
I have an idea for an adult backyard fort or tree house. I know I want one and feel many others would enjoy it too. It would be a place to just chill after a long days work. There would be no phones, computers or televisions. It would, however, have music and maybe one of those little wine fridges. A person could just sit and look at the stars while enjoying a few tunes. My catch phrase would be A Legal High, ya know, high up in the sky among the trees. Well it's not funny if you have to explain it. Anyway, I think this is a great idea. My husband thinks I'm crazy. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I'm still waiting for the adult arcade & game room where you can hang out, shoot some pool and listen to good tunes.

    Have a great week...let me know when you get your backyard fort or treehouse built!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete

Followers





white punks