Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sweet Forgiveness

Now that the series between the Rangers and Orioles is over, I can say it. I still love you, Vladimir Guerrero. Vlad is the player all baseball players aspire to be. He loves the game, because of the game. He remembers where he came from and how he got where he is today. When he played for other teams, I didn't know or respect him. He was just really good and I hated to see him walking up to bat. Last year he played for the Rangers and I grew to love him like everyone else did. He gave the game personality and was fun to watch. Today we saw him receive the honors he earned during his time with the Rangers. His American league championship ring among others. It was obvious his old teammates were proud of him. He's just that kind of guy. It was fun to see the grin on his face when he did well, even if it was against my Rangers. There are some people you just want to see do well in life. The Pudge Rodriguez's and Lance Berkman's of this world deserve our respect because they know and respect the ones who have brought them so far. Go Rangers!!!! 8 and 1. It's going to be a great year. As Ron Washington says, That's how baseball go. P S Bite me Teixeira and A Rod!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers





white punks